The tasty forage rape
Titan combines early maturity, high dry matter yields and exceptional pallatability to deliver a high quality summer/autumn/winter feed option. Strong regrowth potential offers multi-graze options for all grazing systems. Titan provides very good aphid and virus tolerance.
The best choice for rapid acceptance by stock and good dry matter yield.
- High animal preference forage rape cultivar
- Best whole plant MJME (megajoules of metabolisable energy) content of PGG Wrightson Seeds rapes
- Multi-graze option with excellent regrowth potential
- Very good aphid and virus tolerance
- Early maturing
- Bred and trialled by FIL for Australian grazing systems
- Sowing rate should be 3-6kg/ha
Minimum 600mm rainfall per annum unless irrigated