The next generation
Concord® II is an outstanding Italian ryegrass with exceptional speed of establishment. It delivers increased winter production and solid seasonal dry matter production with the ability to carry through to the second year where conditions allow.
Concord® II is the next generation Concord®, which was the first proprietory ryegrass released in Australia by PGG Wrightson Seeds.
- Exceptionally fast to establish
- Even growth over the season
- Regrowth into the second season is very good, given favourable conditions
- Excellent disease resistance
- Sowing rates should be 10-30kg/ha
- Can be sown with other ryegrasses and clovers to maximise forage opportunities
Minimum 500mm rainfall per annum unless irrigated