Bred for increased palatability
Expo is a late flowering diploid perennial ryegrass that has been bred to improve feed quality. It is an exceptional year-round producer of dry matter with outstanding quality from a late maturing variety (+21 days) providing higher levels of water soluble carbohydrates (sugars). Good fertility management will enhance production of Expo on your farm.
- Bred for low aftermath heading
- Excellent late season quality
- Higher levels of water soluble carbohydrates (sugars)
- Very high tiller density
- Sowing rates should be 15-30kg/ha
- Good fertility will enhance production