The versatile perennial all-rounder
Reward is a new generation tetraploid perennial ryegrass with Endo5 endophyte bred for the Australian farmer.
Reward is ideally suited to a broad range of farming systems including sheep, beef and dairy, making it a great all-round option. It is late maturing which means high quality feed for longer, especially at times when feed is needed most.
- Excellent persistence and dry matter production
- Improved rust tolerance
- Endo5 endophyte for broad spectrum pest control
- No Lolitrem B (the main toxin that causes ryegrass staggers)
* Endo5 contains ergovaline for insect protection. It is recommended to avoid prolonged set-stocking or grazing fresh regrowth of such pastures during summer and autumn.
- Sowing rates should be 20–30kg/ha
- Bred for low aftermath heading
Minimum 650mm rainfall per annum unless irrigated