Market leading, summer active tall fescue
Quantum II changed the landscape in the continental tall fescue market. With its rapid establishment, increased animal acceptance (due to low aftermath heading) and high disease resistance, it is widely recognised as a market leader. It continues to offer Australian farmers outstanding productivity gains over conventional tall fescues.
Quantum II is ideally suited to farms looking for quality feed through the summer months.
- Excellent winter dry matter yields
- MaxP® endophyte protects against African Black Beetle attack
- Improved leaf softness, disease resistance and digestibility
- Reduced aftermath heading further enhances productivity and quality
- Sowing rates should be 8–25kg/ha and should be sown in autumn for best establishment
Minimum 600mm rainfall per annum unless irrigated