The first grazing tolerant lucerne for the Australian market
Stamina® GT6 combines useful winter growth, great persistence and the ability to tolerate set stocking of sheep. It provides excellent yield and quality during warmer growing months. Stamina GT6 was the first lucerne released for Australian farmers trialled under the internationally recognised Standard Test Protocol for grazing tolerant lucernes.
- A grazing tolerant lucerne that is semi-dormant
- Selected from long term Australian lucerne grazing trials
- Sowing rate should be 5-25kg/ha
- Sow autumn, early winter or early spring
- Best results are achieved when sown into a moist firm seed bed
Minimum 350mm rainfall per annum unless irrigated