Highly persistent with Red Legged Earth Mite resistance
Bindoon is a major breakthrough in subterranean clover. It offers the benefits of Red Legged Earth Mite resistance combined with highly productive mid season growth.
Bindoon is suited to a wide range of environments where sub clover is the base of a perennial pasture system. Red Legged Earth Mite resistance significantly increases the autumn and winter production as well as increases seed set which greatly enhances long term persistence.
- Resistant to Red Legged Earth Mite
- High dry matter production during autumn and winter
- Excellent seed set for increased persistence
- Significantly higher winter production than Seaton Park
- Ideally sown as part of a perennial pasture mix with grasses
- Sowing rates should be 4-15kg/ha
- Although Bindoon has Red Legged Earth Mite resistance, it is important to monitor the pasture for pest pressure to maximise establishment
Minimum 425mm rainfall per annum unless irrigated